The Jesus Truth Bomb!

I've said this before but I think it's time to say it again. I know I share it often but it's so important to get it out there that I will continue to repeat it as many times as I need to so that everyone can hear this important truth. Jesus is coming soon!!!

This is typically a Facebook status that I post but figure since I share my blog in places other than Facebook, I should share this here as well.

This is also going to be an elevated version of the Facebook post with more information, details, explanation, and most importantly, scripture!

So here we go!! Jesus is no joke y'all. Heaven is real. Hell is real. When you die and leave this Earth, you will end up in Heaven or in Hell. You get to decide where you're going because when Jesus died for you on the cross, that was His GIFT to you. You do NOT need to earn it, it's His gift to everyone. All He asked is that you believe Him, you believe and follow His word and you accept him as your Lord and Savior. Do not deny Him.

If you fail to do so while you're here on this Earth, there is no happy ending. It's sad to think of those who have passed who were not believers and know where they are, but that's the reality. A reality you'll need to accept if you choose to accept Jesus. They are not with Jesus if they did not choose to accept Him as their Savior, just as you will not be with Jesus if you choose not to accept Him as your personal Savior.

This seems to be sort of a hard concept for MOST people to understand. Just because you may have been raised in a home with good morals, or even if you were literally raised in a Christian home, that doesn't make you a Christian. It has to be your own personal choice to pick up your cross and RUN to Jesus while acknowledging that you ARE a sinner in need of a savior. Simply being a "good" person is not enough. Because without Jesus what is your standard of "good?" Jesus defines that standard and we choose to follow it or not to follow it.

It's not just as simple as claiming to follow Christ either. You may THINK you know Him but if you truly do the Bible tells us that your life will reflect it. It's called being "born again" for a reason. When you come to know Christ, the old you is DEAD to sin and alive in Him! That doesn't mean you suddenly become some elevated version of who you already were. It literally means that the old you DIES and the new you has Christ within you!

If Christ is within you, the flesh will be convicted. You will no longer desire to sin. Although we are all sinners, your desire to do things that don't align with His will are gone and you will feel conviction when you stumble and fall into that temptation. If you feel no conviction of things that are sinful, you are not of Christ. It's that simple.

You do not get to pick and choose the parts of the Bible that fit your own agenda. You take it as it is or you leave it. Being lukewarm for the truth will get you turned away from Christ because it is proof that you are not truly of Him while claiming to be! There are many scriptures to back this up.

Again, we will all sin, but if you're claiming to be a Christ follower but then also saying you don't want to live exactly by the Bible, or you aren't acknowledging sin as the Bible so clearly defines it, then you aren't a Christ follower.

Revelation 3:16 So, because you are lukewarm--neither hot nor cold--I am about to spit you out of my mouth.

Matthew 7:21-23 Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness..

Luke 10:16 “The one who hears you hears me, and the one who rejects you rejects me, and the one who rejects me rejects him who sent me."

Mark 8:38 For whoever is ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him will the Son of Man also be ashamed when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

Titus 1:16 They profess to know God, but by their deeds they deny Him, being detestable and disobedient and worthless for any good deed.

On the other hand, if you are a true Christ follower your goal should always be to witness to people every chance you get and show them the love of our Lord, Jesus Christ. Speak truth into the hearts of everyone, so that everyone may come to truly know Him! Because to know OF Him is simply not what you NEED to live your life fully and with purpose. And to know OF a Him will get you turned away from the gates of heaven. To actually KNOW Jesus, is what will change you; in the best ways possible while you are here in this earth. AND it is the ONLY way to be with the Father in heaven.

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Confess with your tongue that He is Lord. SPEAK IT OUT LOUD for all the world to hear. Be unashamed of Christ and do everything for His glory without fear of rejection, for they hated Him first!

But whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven. - Matthew 10:33

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marriage Roles - Specifically the Wife

Attention disciples of Christ!